Looking for an experienced Cocoa developer to join our Mac and iPhone
development team. You will be working on the Mac and/or iPhone
versions of Skype. Ideal candidate should be very familiar with
application design, user interface implementation and have a strong
understanding of Objective-C and Cocoa. Candidate should have
demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities. Must be
self-motivated and able to work well in a team environment.
Pre-requisite Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* 5 years of professional software development experience.
* Proven track record of delivering complex application software.
* World-class skills in Objective-C and Cocoa.
* Should have a strong knowledge of multithreaded programming,
asynchronous and event driven application design.
* Should be well disciplined in the application development processes
of requirements analysis, functional spec development, prototyping,
implementation, testing, documentation and maintenance.
* Fast and effective.
* Respectful and honest.
* Early adopter of new technologies.
* Positive attitude toward working in an environment of frequently
Location: Tallinn (Estonia), Stockholm (Sweden), London (UK), so this
position is based in Europe.
If you’re interested or know someone that might be, email
jobs at skype.net (Ref: COCOA-DEV-EE) or contact me via Skype, username
Over at the MacinTalk forums there are somCocoa Coding Calisthenics by chrome for you to try your hand at. Chrome is using 10.5, which is good as things were a bit different in 10.4.