There’s a job for a Mac SOE image wrangler at Stanford
In case anyone’s interested… posted on 2010-01-05
Our New York City client is a full-service agency for the digital age. They are looking for a full time, on-site, salaried Senior iPhone App Developer paying to $130,000 + benefits. Relocation assistance provided if required. US Citizens, Green Card holders, EAD or CAN only please.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
* 1+ years of experience with the UIKit framework
* 3+ years Mac development experience using Cocoa/Objective-C
* You should have at least one published iPhone app under your belt and some sort of portfolio or list of app/s to share
* C/C++ experience a plus
* Ability to develop against a variety of web architectures and services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc.)
* Knowledge of a scripting language a plus (Ruby, Perl, Python, BASH, etc)
* Experience managing projects in an SVN environment
TO APPLY: The absolute best way to apply for this job would be to not only submit your resume and/or portfolio or samples, but to elaborate on how your experience relates to the job description and submit your salary requirements to beau-AT-open-source-staffing.com
Looking for an experienced Cocoa developer to join our Mac and iPhone
development team. You will be working on the Mac and/or iPhone
versions of Skype. Ideal candidate should be very familiar with
application design, user interface implementation and have a strong
understanding of Objective-C and Cocoa. Candidate should have
demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities. Must be
self-motivated and able to work well in a team environment.
Pre-requisite Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* 5 years of professional software development experience.
* Proven track record of delivering complex application software.
* World-class skills in Objective-C and Cocoa.
* Should have a strong knowledge of multithreaded programming,
asynchronous and event driven application design.
* Should be well disciplined in the application development processes
of requirements analysis, functional spec development, prototyping,
implementation, testing, documentation and maintenance.
* Fast and effective.
* Respectful and honest.
* Early adopter of new technologies.
* Positive attitude toward working in an environment of frequently
Location: Tallinn (Estonia), Stockholm (Sweden), London (UK), so this
position is based in Europe.
If you’re interested or know someone that might be, email
jobs at skype.net (Ref: COCOA-DEV-EE) or contact me via Skype, username
Heynow Software in San Diego U.S.A. are looking for an iPhone Game Developer. Requirements include: “Thinks “Team America: World Police” is funnyâ€¨”
From the mac-dev-jobs list on 27th March:
Looking for an experienced OSX developer to build a native OSX versionof the ZoomFoot application (www.zoomfoot.com). ZoomFoot is a sharedphotograph screen saver and the project is sponsored by a verysuccessful Internet entrepreneur. We’re looking for more than simply acontract developer; we’re looking for a new team member to bringeverything we do in the years to come to world of Apple. This is anopportunity to embark on an entrepreneurial adventure, not just writea new OSX client.Â
Mail zoomfootguy a t gmail.com if you’re interested
From Apple’s java mailing list:Â
We are looking for a talented, passionate and motivated engineer to join the Java team.Â Java expertise, of course, is important, but C and Objective-C (Cocoa) are also essential since you will be working on the frameworks underneath AWT and Swing.Â If you or anyone you know is interested, please do apply.Â This is an opportunity to have a serious impact on the Mac OS X Java implementation, and start a career at Apple.You can find out more by clicking this link, or by searching apple.com/jobs for Requisition ID 3489430.Â
The Omni Group (makers of many excellent Mac apps such as OmniGraffle, OmniFocus and OmniPrettyMuchEverythingElse) are looking for a Senior Coder near Seattle to help fill their new office space, along with a few other animals.