There’s an article on Alexander’s Blog about how to enable iPhone Tethering and MMS on the 3 network. A carrier bundle .mobileconfig file is possibly available from this thread on Whirlpool.
WWDC 2009 keynote releases
- New 15″ MacBook Pro has built in battery lasts up to 7 hours, 1000 charges, approx. 5 years. 60% better colour gamut, 3.06 Dual Core CPU, 8Gb RAM max, 500Gbx7200RPM drive, or 256Gb SSD. Starts at US$1699 through US$2229
- SD card slots added to models except 17″
- 13″ Macbook is now a MacBook Pro
- MacBook Air updated to up to 2.13GHz CPU
Snow Leopard 10.6:
- Mail, iCal and Address book now support Exchange, with auto-discovery of Exchange Servers
- QuickLook can preview Microsoft Office documents in Mail without MS Office being installed
- Preview 2x faster, better PDF text selection
- ExposÃ© integration with Dock (“Dock ExposÃ©”) for displaying an App’s windows
- Chinese character input on trackpad
- Mail up to 2.3x faster
- Final version of Safari 4 released for Leopard, Tiger and Windows
- Safari now sandboxes plugins to prevent them crashing the browser (IMHO this means you, Google 🙂
- Stacks now have scrolling
- Page through, magnify PDF thumbnails and movies
- QuickTime X focuses on the content, overlays controls, lets you select from a visual timeline more easily and share it on YouTube, MobileMe or iTunes.
- All Snow Leopard applications are 64-bit
- Grand Central Dispatch supports multicore across all of Snow Leopard
- Open CL (Computing Language) has been open sourced and allows for hardware abstraction of the video hardware for use in processing or display
- Upgrade cost US$29 or US$49 for upgrading the Leopard family pack
There were some 16593 viewers watching the ustream live stream.
If you want to use your Nintendo Wii remote (Wiimote) with your Mac (via Bluetooth) (perhaps because you liked Tony Stark’s movie UI and a Wii is a cheaper way to get accelerometer gear 🙂 check out
- The Wiinstrument for use with MIDI and/or Garageband.
- Remote Buddy
For the more programmatically inclined there’s
- Wiimote Simple (an open source Java library)